Friday, March 11, 2011

Kitchen Tour

Seeing as how I will be doing a lot of baking, cooking, and general concocting in my kitchen. I thought it would be fitting to give you a tour. It's not a big fancy gourmet kitchen, but it's home to me. I tried not to tidy everything too much so you could see what it looks like most of the time.
I really enjoy looking at other people's kitchens, I'm am not sure why, I guess its like going to a car show for someone who is really into cars. I hope you enjoy looking at mine.


This is the fruit/cooking utensils/wine/sprouting/concoction/mail receptacle counter. Very versatile!


This is a stove. We use this for cooking. I'm a little tea pot short and stout. Well, I don't like to be called stout however!


We are always sprouting or fermenting something. This is a zesty sprout mix that has just sprouted. You can't really see the tiny white sprouts that just emerged in the picture, so you will just have to take my word for it.



 My bread basket is empty... but my sink full.





This is our coffee station.



message board/ art station / leftover containment unit



 Spice rack on my pantry door.


my pantry
More pantry



 This is rolling cart that sits just outside my pantry, because we needed more pantry space. 

That's it , this is where all the magic happens. I cook for a family of 6 in this space, and most days I really enjoy it.  



No comments:

Post a Comment