Thursday, January 19, 2012

Oh how wonderful...

Just when things on this diet really get hard, I find some hope in the form of an almond flour crepe! Think of the possibilities, I could use then to make lunch meat roll ups, fill them with taco fillings, chicken salad, sweet fillings too, like fruit and sweetened cream cheese, one lady on youtube used them as lasagna noodles. ( which I will so be trying ) I am really excited! Which most likely makes me sound like a nut case! So be it!
I made my first ever batch of crepes today, and they were really very good! Like good enough to make even if I was not on this diet!  Stand alone good! We ate them with out any filling at all! Here is the recipe, just in case you want to try it out for yourself! I would say go for it even if you are eating grain!  I did not take any pictures of the process because it would have been hard to take pictures while making crepes, but here are some pictures of the finished crepes. I really need a camera man!





You will find the recipe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment