Sunday, June 5, 2011

Weekly Menu

Having Trouble planning a menu? Take a look at mine!

This weeks menu plan is going to be based on some easy throw together meals. The reason for this is because, and I am so excited,  My aunt Lori, who lives in Georgia is coming into town and staying with us. So why does this mean that we are eating simple, less complicated meals this week. ( until Lori gets here anyway, at which point, I will be feeding my guest well )  Well the truth is, I still have some junk drawers, and closets to clean out and organize before Aunt Lori arrives. You know how that goes. I am sure that Aunt Lori does not mind that we have a few areas of clutter, I however am finding it a rather good opportunity to clean house. Cooking and Cleaning doesn't all get done at the same time around here. So simple food it is! 

Monday
Breakfast
Smoothies, and fruit
Lunch
Pb& J sandwiches, carrot sticks and dip
Dinner
Crockpot roast, with veggies & butter bread

Tuesday 
Breakfast
Homemade biscuit mix pancakes, and sausage
Lunch
Organic Store bought chicken nuggets, tater tots ( gasp) 
Dinner
Easy lasagna, tossed salad

Wednesday
Breakfast
Oatmeal
Lunch
grilled cheese sandwiches, veggies and dip
Dinner
Chicken and rice, steamed broccoli and carrots

Thursday ( The day Aunt Lori arrives!!! ) 
Breakfast
Smoothies and fruit
Lunch
PB&J sandwiches  veggies and dip
Dinner
Homemade cheeseburger macaroni, tossed salad

Friday
Breakfast
Scrambled eggs, Sausage, and homemade buttermilk biscuits
Lunch
Quesadillas and chips and salsa
Dinner
The kids will be having pizza, The adults will be at my cousin Brook's wedding!

Saturday 
Breakfast
Homemade Cinnamon Rolls, and breakfast sausage
Lunch
We will be at my Cousin Dillon's graduation, and Otten family reunion.
I will bring a chips and homemade cheese and meat chip dip.
Dinner
Greek chili, spaghetti, tossed salad.

I can't wait until Lori comes, and I am excited for Brook and Ben, and happy for Dillon ( congrats grad ) 
Really it will be a great weekend! All the Otten's getting together!

No comments:

Post a Comment