Friday, June 3, 2011

Strawberry Season

Today we went to a local farm and picked strawberries. My friend Amy and her children went with us, and we had a great time.  I plan to make strawberry jam, pie filling, and dehydrate some for snacking later.  here are some pictures I thought you would enjoy!


This was about how full our box was at the beginning of our visit,  this is when Clara started eating strawberries...


and eating more strawberries...


and eating more strawberries....


and eating more strawberries... she wants to share this one...


eating more strawberries.


I believe Clare thinks that this is her own personal strawberry field.





Ella is such a big help.


Kyle picking some good ones.


Andrew enjoying the good weather.


Amber looking so lovely


Our Friend Paul being so helpful.


Making the kids work for their food!


More random strawberry picking pictures.




All in all, I think we did well!, I plan to go again in the next few days, and pick a bunch more.
We will be in strawberries until next strawberry season, well at least that's the idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment