Sunday, December 18, 2011

Daily Insperations from Joseph Prince Ministries

Everyday in my inbox I get an email from Joseph Prince Ministries. I enjoy these emails, and have often gone to his website and downloaded free audio teachings or watched free video of his messages. What I like about Josephs ministry is that he focuses on the Person of Jesus Christ. He often times is speaking of Gods grace for us. His love and mercy.  After listen to him for some time now, and really all he is doing is presenting the word of God through the scripture in the bible, I have really come to think of God differently. I now see his mercy and grace, above all else. I use to only see what I did wrong all the time, and how I was not measuring up.  I learned through his word that after he sent Jesus to die for me, and pay the pentalty for all my sin, that he sees me as right standing with him. When I feel guilt and condemnation over a situation, I now try to make it my habit to remind my accuser that he has no right anymore, and if he wants to look at me, he needs to take a closer look at Jesus. I have his right standing! God gifted it to me. This really excites me, and I enjoy talking about the details of my freedom, it builds my faith.  The Bible says in Hebrews 11 that with out faith it is impossible to please God. Here is that verse from biblegateway.com  Taken directly from the King James Version of the Bible. 
Hebrews 11:6
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

This tells me that its not what we do, so much as what we believe that pleases God!  He loves us so much and really just wants us to trust him like a father!  Here is another wonderful verse.

Romans 3:28
Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

This tells me that the law has been fulfilled by Jesus the one and only, and all that is left to do is believe that he has got your back!  The bible also tells us that  the law was given by Moses but that Grace and Truth came by the person of Jesus Christ. The law was given, but Grace came. Grace is a person, his name is Jesus. This is exciting new, good news, gospel new in fact!
This is the perfect time of the year to be dwelling on this subject, although I think it will do everyone good to remember this everyday, but Christmas time is a time of celebrating that Jesus was sent, and we don't have to wait until Easter Sunday to enjoy that fact that on the cross he died to take our place. He did it anyhow, you might as well thank him and accept his free gift!  Merry Christmas!

I have put a link to Joseph Prince's website over in my link section at the top right hand of this page, take a look around his site, and see if it does not encourage you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment